Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesday was again another success for VBS but we lost some kids but gained a few more.
A girl was saved! She accepted Jesus! It was amazing. Please pray for her and ask GOD to lead her and to protect her and work into the lives of her family and friends.
Before VBS we went to another Indian restaurant but the food in my opinion was better. The food was very good. In general the food here is so much better then where I live. But I miss my moms cooking. :D
Then for dinner we ate at the Honey Bee again like we did for lunch on Monday.
Of course it was good. I ate just about everything besides the crab eggs and seed weed. And yes I tried it all. Not my favorite.
Then we went to the Night Market and we brought a few girls to help bargain for us. I got good deals on the things that I bought. I am happy with the items and the prices.
After that we went home.
Please pray that VBS for Wednesday will be better than today.
Thank you again for your prayers and support.
~Courtney

No comments: