Monday was our first day of VBS and we had about 30 kids. It was awesome. The kids were well behaved and they listened pretty well.
I am a co-teacher so I tell them a story. The story that I told them was about John the baptist and Jesus. Also about Jesus calming the storm. The time went by very fast.
Later that night we went to a Japanese restaurant called Red Ant. The food was awesome.
I tried eel. It was different.
I didn't eat it all because the bowl of soup was huge! So I asked for take away.
After we got that we went to the flat. But on our way it started to down poor.
As we ran across the road the woman that I am staying with cried "Oh no! Oh now!"
and two guys on motorcycles made fun of us and her. It was funny. They copied her.
The woman that I am rooming with let us use her umbrella because we were waring white.
But we still got wet. Then we stayed up late preparing for VBS. Which was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment