Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday

Today was a relaxing day not busy. We went to a place where a lot of Westerners live and there is not that many people there. I saw Chinese looking kids with blondish hair...that was amazing. The westerners there were all British it seemed so it was a nice experience for me.
Today was a day to look around and relaxed. Today I learned not to take things for granted like I have been. i haven't been home sick until a little bit now. I have been thinking a lot about my family and I wonder what they are doing. But I know the LORD is watching over them.
Also I believe that the LORD has a plan for me....but I do not know it yet.
So I will trust and obey Him.
Thank you again for all your prayers!
Take care and GOD Bless!
~Courtney

No comments: