Today everyone met at the Beach that was apart of VBS and those who helped out, the parents, and of course the kids.
We rented a nice big bus to transport everyone to the beach.
The beach was full of people, but we found a spot. Actually two, one for the food and the other close to the water so we could watch the kids.
We all had a blast! The kids behaved oh so well. :D
I am so proud of them and you can see the happiness in their eyes.
I am going to miss them so very much! I don't think that I can forget them.
The kids hardly ever go to the beach or don't go at all until everyone gets together to go. Some of the kids do not have their parents to look after them because the work long hours so the kids stay up late and sleep all day because of it.
Most of them have cell phones because of that. Please pray for these kids for they have no guidance from the parents and for them not to wander away from the LORD.
These kids need more guidance and help not only from the family that I have been staying with but from their brothers and sisters in CHRIST as well. So please pray for them. Thank you.
~Courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment