Friday was good and not so busy day. We hung out with the girls again today but this day we went shopping. I do not like shopping in general unless needed to. I just like to look and try things on. But I do not like to shop. But I held that all in so I could talk with the girls. One of the girls brought her friend who is not saved with her and she hung out with us. She had a good time. We all invited her to come tomorrow to the Beach with us. She said that she could try. Then we invited her to Church on Sunday.
I told her if she could not make it for the beach then I will cry. I was trying to make her laugh, feel good that people care, and to let her know we want her there.
So we will see. Please continue on praying for these girls and their families and friends. Thank you again.
Take care and GOD Bless!
~Courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment