Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday

Well for one it was been a week since I have seen my family. Time has gone by so fast for me. I miss them and love them so.
But they are always with me since our LORD is with me and with them as well so I know that they are safe.
We ate at a BK fast food but twisted it into Japanese food made by Chinese. It was good and I tried a mango drink. It had fresh mango with these weird texture balls that tasted good but the texture was not so much. But it was still good.
As for VBS it was so much better than yesterday! The LORD has answered our prayers.
My group of kids were the best behaved kids when they were the worst yesterday.
So the LORD answers.
Then at night a couple of us went to see (people that I am staying with son) him perform in a lounge place. He was very good and he plays the guitar, piano, and the Sax.
He is quite talented. His voice is also very good.
Then we went to have XTC. I know what your thinking. What in the world?!?!?
It is ice cream, Surbert ice cream of many different kinds. I took a pamphlet so I could show you. This is the first place that I actually heard of ice cream. It was good.
Then we went home. We are safe and we all had a great time. I got to know the others working in the VBS and the families here. They are so wonderful. They all have a heart for GOD and they all want to please HIM. I am so thankful that when we all got together we all clicked. It5 was as though we all have known each other for years. It was so amazing. But it was only by the wonderfulness of GOD that we clicked so well.
The families and the teens and adults here are role models of how I want to be as a person and how I want GOD to use me in my own life inside and throughout.
Thank you again for your continued prayers!
Take care and GOD Bless you

No comments: