I have 1 day and 1 week to go until I leave for Hong Kong. I will be leaving TC Airport 11:20 AM Thursday July 10. I will be back Thursday July 31 at 10:32. I will be gone 21 days.
I will post on this blog as though it would be my journal. I will have a regular journal with me so I can write everything down and keep track of everything. I will be busy and I might blog at night. It all depends. :D Thank you for praying for me and keeping me in your prayers. I still need some support and I know the LORD will provide. HE does everything at HIS will and HIS own time. :D
Take care and GOD Bless!
Love and prayers always
~Courtney
1 comment:
The funny thing is...is that I said that I would keep a regular journal. I tried to but it seemed like I was too busy. I just wrote everything down in my blog instead. Strange that I remember that.
Post a Comment