Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday

Well today was busy but I loved it! We got ready and we went to Church. Which was a long bus ride but on the way I saw three Monkeys. Yes monkeys. We went by Monkey Mountain they call it. They were sitting on the walls and eating. Very cute.
We ate as well which was good. I had real Filipino food. It was amazing! I had a lot of it. :D Then I went shopping after I ate with a couple of girls. (I wont say any names.)
They had very cute and beautiful items.
Then we had church. It was very moving a family sang and gave testimonies. People here are real and just so friendly. They are real people.
Then after service we set up for VBS. The girl that I am rooming with and I drew flags with the ladies at the Church. I had a blast! They are so funny.
To my artistic sister, they said I am a good drawer. So ha! Beat that!
Well anyway I had a very good time preparing. Tomorrow will be a busy day. :D But fun.
It will be the first day of VBS.
Please pray that everything goes well. That people are safe and that the LORD will be working in our hearts and theirs.
Thank you again for your prayers.
Love always
~Courtney

1 comment:

streetcar55 said...

Courtney,
It sounds like you are having an amazing time! I am SO excited for you. You will remember this trip for the rest of your life.
It's great hearing about your activities. Please keep that up so we can experience China through your eyes. Our family has been praying for you each night; for your safety and success. We love you!

Jill