Today was the first day of English International week.
It is a whole lot different then what I thought and what I expected it to be.
I am not exactly going out and witnessing to others/community outreach I did that for VBS instead I am helping these young women ages from 17 to 20 years of age to better their relationship with CHRIST. To help them understand CHRIST better I am learning about them and how HE can use their gifts and talents to glorify HIM.
I found out that one of them is very smart in school and one likes art and I was told that I should show her my moms work. And you bet I will!
(Mom, you know how much I like to brag about you! ;D)
The girls have so many activities planned and my roommate and I follow. Today was kind of getting more comfortable with each other so hopefully tomorrow or the next few days not only will they grow but I know that I will grow and I will find out what GOD has planned for me. SO please pray for these girls, for them to let GOD use them in the way HE wants and to open their hearts and minds to HIM as well.
As for me pray that I will have more understanding of these girls here. I need patience, guidance to know what to say and the peace of knowing what I am doing is not all about fun but it is about these girls who need to know GOD more and for myself to know my savior more and to walk in HIS ways more and more each day. Because only HE knows what is best for us and only HE knows our gifts and how we are suppose to use them.
Thank you again for your time and prayers and support.
I want to cry in happiness because I know and I can feel the LORD is protecting me and blessing me. :D
Take care and GOD Bless!
Love and prayers always
~Courtney
Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the LORD with all of your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge HIM and HE will direct your paths."
My favorite verse that I sometimes disregard and not notice or don't read enough because I find myself so much off of the path that HE marked for me and my flesh does not want to know it or to realize it.
Even if you think your way is best. Its not. OR
If you think something is going to go one way then GOD decides to put you on another path, do not question HIM. Simple as this: JUST DO IT!
Pray about it, think about and you will have a understanding as to why GODS way is always best. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment