Today was the last day of VBS and man did the time go by! It was been a week since I have been here and it just amazes me.
My kids were very good today and I am thankful and grateful of that and so is everyone else. It seemed as though they did not listen very well at the games. But who did at the ages 7-9? Their attention span is not that big at all. But all the kids are so very wonderful in their own ways. But hey that is o.k.
Well at the end of VBS a few girls did two dances for us in Indonesian. It was beautful and they had colorful outfits. They did a great job.
Then we cleaned up and prepared oursleves for Sunday which is an award day and a day were the kids can tell what they have learned at their time at VBS.
Then we went out to eat at a place where they make real hamburgers. Very good.
Then we went home. Not as busy but it was nice.
I want to thank everyone for their prayers and support.
Take care and GOD Bless!
Love and prayers always
~Courtney
2 comments:
Sounds like a busy week! Glad to hear everything is going well - definitely sounds like you are eating well :)
I know you said that one got saved earlier but anyone else?
Yes a mother of one of the children got saved as well and that is very big. :D Praise the LORD!
Post a Comment