My weekend was great! It was nice to be able to relax and enjoy some time off of the long hours that we all had this past week of studying and a whole lot of learning.
Friday I stayed in my room and danced. Ha no surprise there. I watched a bit of TV. Saturday I didn't feel so good. But I took a nap and Joan was sweet enough to make sure that I took care of myself. It was nice. Jillian and Amanda made very good chicken pasta. I don't know what it was exactly but it was very good. :)
Sunday Joan and I went to First Baptist Church. We both liked it. Joan really liked it and she was like we are going there next week. We then went to Wendy's and she bought me lunch. So sweet. So my weekend went great. I hope that everyone else weekend was great as well. I know GOD is watching over me. Thank you for your prayers.
Take care and GOD Bless.
Love and prayers always
~Courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment