Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2nd day of training

Today was the 2nd day of training and it was great!! Loved it! We first started off the day by taking our test and we all passed! Yay! :D We got fitted for our uniforms which was fun and annoying. It was annoying because no matter what size I tried on it seemed as though nothing would fit! It was too short, too small, too long, too wide, etc. Me and my weird shaped body. Ahahaha. Which is the truth. But eventually I found the right sizes which the help of a nice older woman who got added to our class today. She was a big help and she helped me with the right shape and size and made sure it looked right. I am rather excited because my uniforms will be delivered to my house and by the time that I get back home they will be there. We also got our Flight Attendant Manual! We were told to treat it like the Bible. Uhh no. The Bible is the Bible. So at first I took offense to it. It's probably normal. But what they meant was to keep it with you always like you would your Bible. Hhmm. Interesting. :)Though our instructor didn't say those exact words but he meant for us to keep it always with us.
So all in all it was a very great day. I feel refreshed and feel wonderful! Thank you all for your prayers! May GOD Bless you! Take care.
Love and prayers always
~Courtney

No comments: