Wednesday, June 23, 2010

7th and 8th day

Today is Wednesday and yesterday was Tuesday. Tuesday we all took the test and another girl and I managed to fail it by one question. Technically we got an 84% but we need 85% in order to pass. So we both studied hard and re-took it. We both missed one question on the re-take. YAY!! The test that we took today I passed! I missed two. YAY again!! Whoot whoot! I am soo happy. Her and I went into the bathroom and we both prayed together. We both feel like GOD is in control and that He has a plan for us. We both passed! :D We are taking this serious and it means a lot to us. Thank you so much for praying. I know I am being watched over and I am being me and everyone knows that I don't do certain things and why. They all know that I am a Christian and that I am trying my best to do what is right by GOD. I am not perfect but I have a lot of tools that I have been using and that I can use to touch their lives. This is what I hope and pray that I will be and continue on doing so. Two that I know of are Christians. I love how the LORD works. Always amazes me.
Love and prayers always
~Courtney

No comments: