Today was casual day Friday and we once again passed all our tests. :) YAY!! It was a very great day. I got 100% on my test! Awesome! :D
I do have another prayer request. I know you are probably thinking..geeze this chick is very needy. Hehe. ;) Those of you that know me very well know that I am a klutz. I banged my hand/wrist the other day and I have been ignoring the pain (Like always) I got a little tiny bruise and still ignored it. Then I banged it again. Grrr. So all day today in class my hand was trobbing. I was in a lot of pain and it started to swell. It didn't help that I was taking notes the whole day and lifting a heavy bag where I carry all my binders and books. I took some medicine and I have some more. Hopefully it will heal fast. I have the whole weekend to rest so I know I will be fine come Monday. Thank you and I appreicate it. :)
We have the whole entire weekend off. What am I to do for the rest of the night and the next two days? I suppose I will work out or/and go swimming. Do something productive. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Take care and GOD Bless!!
Love and prayers always
~Courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment