Monday, June 14, 2010

Arrived/1st day of class

So I arrived in CLT yesterday like around 3:30. I didn't get out of the airport until like 4. I didn't know that there are two Quality Inn Hotels in CLT. So the first hotel that I went to was the wrong one. The other girls in the class arrived there too.
So all of us arrived at the wrong hotel at the same exact time. That was funny.
One of the girls had a friend that lives here and that drove us to the right hotel and helped us study in the lobby later in the evening. Then we all went to bed.

Today was the first day of training. It was a long day. A whole lot of paperwork. Tomorrow we have our first test. I am exhausted. Please pray that I will be able to get some rest and to be able to relax a bit. I feel somewhat sad...not depressed. I thought it was because I didn't get New Bern, NC. Instead I got Charlottesville, VA. I guess GOD has a different plan and I am some what disappointed. But its not that...I just feel sad. Not homesick...just sad. Not depressed. Please pray that I will find my happy place and get back to myself soon. Thank you.
~Courtney

No comments: