Its been a long time since I last blogged and I have been working at IHOP here in Apex waiting for Piedmont to get a hold of me. I have been waiting for a year now. The other Airlines that I applied to never called or emailed me (other than Delta).
I felt very strongly that I would hear from Piedmont before my 21st birthday. GOD gave me a peace about it and patience like I have never had before. (Those of you who know me, know that I have a lot of patience but can only have so much for such an amount of time like any other person.) I felt like my birthday was the deadline so to speak. Then behold five days before my birthday I got some wonderful news...
Yay! I am going to be trained as a Flight Attendant June 13. The training will take three weeks to complete and hopefully I will pass with flying colors. Hehe. I am going to try to do a daily blog of me going through training and when I am flying on my own. The life of a Flight Attendant. Hehe. I will try to keep everyone up to date and post some pictures and such when I can. This is just to inform you and I will later post more information with more detail soon. :)
~Courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment